When you suffer from chronic hip pain, walking, running, standing, and even sitting for long periods of time can be a challenge. If you’ve been looking for non-surgical solutions for your sore hips that don’t include risky medications or replacement surgery, our regenerative treatments may be just what you need.
We offer non-surgical hip pain treatments
Call us to schedule a free consultation
Regenerative tissue injections and PRP therapy will help get to the root cause of your hip pain to provide real, long-lasting pain relief. Get in touch with us today to learn more and get the process started.
What Are the Most Common Causes for Hip Pain?
Whether you’ve suffered an injury or have a degenerative condition, there are several causes of hip pain that can affect your quality of life and leave you looking for a solution.
Some of the most common hip pain causes we see at our clinic include:
- Torn labrum
- Joint degeneration
- Torn or strained ligaments
Hip Replacement Surgery is Not Your Only Option - Find Lasting Relief with Regenerative Medicine
If your doctor has suggested hip replacement surgery as the only viable option, you may want to consider regenerative medicine as a non-surgical, minimally invasive alternative. Hip replacements are very invasive procedures that require long recovery times and painful rehabilitation. Regenerative tissue injections and platelet-rich plasma therapy can be performed on an outpatient basis and require little to no downtime.
The key to these treatments is that they address the underlying cause of your painful hips, which is the only genuine way to find the lasting relief you need. The treatments work alongside your body’s own healing process to help resolve the root cause of the pain, and once that is taken care of, the pain will leave as a result.
Covering up the pain with medication is another common method of treatment, but you will only get temporary relief at best, and the situation will continue indefinitely.
Our non-surgical treatments for hip pain have helped many people just like you resolve their hip issues over the long term.
Regenerative Tissue Injections
- The tissue is ethically sourced from a substance called Wharton’s Jelly found in donated umbilical cord allografts
- The cords are donated by prescreened, consenting mothers after a scheduled C-section
- Neither the mother nor baby is harmed in any way during the process
- Our doctors prefer this youthful tissue because it is still at its full healing potential
- It contains potent healing properties like growth factors, proteins, cytokines, amino acids, hyaluronic acid, exosomes, lipids, peptides, collagen, and more
- The tissue is injected into your damaged hips to help facilitate the healing process
Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy
- The treatment begins with a sample of your own blood
- The blood is placed in a centrifuge, where it is spun at high speed
- The red blood cells and platelets are separated during this process
- The resulting liquid contains highly concentrated platelets with healing properties
- The PRP is injected into your damaged hips to facilitate the healing process