What causes foot pain? Foot pain can have several different causes that may be the result of an injury or a degenerative condition that affects the feet. Some of the most common causes include fractures, sprains, plantar fasciitis, neuropathy, arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, and bunions.
Regular foot pain can create serious limitations in every aspect of your life, and our non-surgical regenerative treatments can help get to the underlying cause and provide lasting relief. Schedule a free consultation today to learn more about our foot pain treatments.
What Effective Solutions Are Available for Plantar Fasciitis Pain?
Plantar fasciitis is a condition that can make it challenging to walk or even stand for long periods of time. It affects the plantar fascia, which is a ligament that stretches from your heel to your toes. The plantar fascia resembles a rubber band, and when it gets overstretched it can swell or possibly tear, which leads to severe foot pain.
There are a handful of potential plantar fasciitis causes, including:
- Having high arches or flat feet
- Standing for long periods of time
- Added pressure on your feet from obesity
- Running or jumping regularly
- Wearing footwear that is unsupportive
The regenerative treatments we provide help you experience pain relief by getting to the underlying cause of the pain. Regenerative tissue injections and platelet-rich plasma are outpatient treatments that are non-surgical and minimally invasive. There is little to no downtime associated with the treatments, and they work in partnership with your body’s own healing mechanisms to help resolve the cause for relief that lasts. If you simply cover up your plantar fasciitis symptoms with medication, you won’t address the real cause and any relief will be temporary.
How Have Our Doctors Helped Patients Find Lasting Foot Pain Relief with Regenerative Treatments?
Our regenerative treatments are non-surgical and drug-free, which means you won’t have to worry about any of the issues that come up with conventional foot pain treatments.
Here is a breakdown of our regenerative tissue therapy:
- The tissue is collected from the Wharton’s Jelly of umbilical cords
- The cords are donated by consenting mothers after a healthy C-section birth
- Neither the baby nor mother are harmed in any way during the collection process
- The mothers are screened beforehand to ensure the highest quality tissue
- The regenerative tissue we collect is powerful and potent and still at the height of its healing potential
Some of the healing properties found in our regenerative tissue injections include cytokines, exosomes, proteins, growth factors, hyaluronic acid, amino acids, peptides, lipids, and more.
PRP therapy is another non-surgical treatment for foot pain that includes the following features:
- The platelet-rich plasma is derived from a small sample of your own blood
- The blood is spun in a centrifuge, where the red blood cells and platelets separate
- The resulting platelets are concentrated with healing properties
- The platelets are injected into your damaged foot tissue to facilitate the healing process
Don’t let plantar fasciitis, or any other painful condition, get in the way of living your best life. If you are dealing with debilitating foot pain in Washington, Wentzville, Lake St Charles, Union, Eureka, Pacific, Sullivan, St Clair, Hermann, New Haven or any nearby city, call us today at (636) 239-5252 to schedule a free consultation.